Testimonials from our parents :
- ''I would like to express my thanks to Wise Owls for taking such good care of our son after school for the last four years. The variety of activities at Wise Owls keep the children beyond satisfied. The input that they have into these activities is also important where the teachers ask for their suggestions and feedback. He has grown and developed in a way that would not have happened without Wise Owls and the amazing teachers there. Thanks to all at Wise Owls for their care and attention during the most important years of a child's life where they really become part of the child's extended family.''
- "I find Wise Owls After school Club to be an excellent facility. My daughter attends five afternoons per week and on school holidays. She looks forward to being collected from school by the girls each day. On school holidays, there is a variety of activities organised to keep her entertained. It is a great reassurance to know that she is being well looked after while I am at work. I find the staff excellent, very helpful, reliable and approachable."
- "The care my children have received in The Wise Owls has been second to none at all times. They are extremely lucky to be attending this service."
- "Thanks so much for looking after Eoin so well during his time in Wise Owls this year. He really enjoyed it and will miss you all and all the friends he had there. I would highly recommend your after-school service to anyone. You all do a great job!
- "We would like to say a very big thank you to all of the girls who helped our son have a most enjoyable time in the Wise Owl Afterschool Club. He was always so well looked after by all staff and enjoyed his time there immensely. After having a nutritious meal, then homework, there was always time for fun, be it indoors playing games, singing songs, learning about different countries and cultures, etc., colouring and art work, (which is a firm favourite of our son's), or outside in the wonderful green areas in Garryduff, where the children got plenty of fresh air and exercise. A special highlight of this year was their play, The Sound of Music, which after a lot of hard work and dedication by Karen and Donna, resulted in a wonderful performance of singing and acting by all children and was such a joy to watch.... he has made lots of new friends here and it has given him so much confidence."
*Original testimonials available to view upon request*